All Dawgs Trains Good Dogs
A polite, well-behaved dog makes everyone smile. She respects you, and listens to what you say. She’s friendly and gets along with everyone – whether she knows them or not. She is a companion you can take almost anywhere to do just about anything.
All Dawgs trains dogs for a pedigree in politeness by teaching them socially appropriate responses to everyday situations. Good behavior and manners are skills that your dog can learn with practice – and learned much faster with our Certified Professional Dog Trainers personally showing you how to train your dog.
Together, we transform your dog's behavior from naughty to nice with:
Dog Training Classes
for puppies and adult dogs in basic obedience, rally sports, therapy dog preparation, and more. Learn More >
Private Dog Training Sessions
in housetraining, family manners, and whatever specific behavior problems you want solved. Learn More >
A Little Southern Hospitality in Upstate New York
Hi, I’m Diane Blackman, All Dawgs’ owner and lead trainer. I’m a proud Southerner: born and raised in Fayetteville, North Carolina. I was brought up to always be polite, respectful, and treat others the way I’d like them to treat me. And these are the very same good manners that All Dawgs teaches to dogs.
- Come to a friendly, welcoming atmosphere where you and your dog can feel at home
- We teach your dog proper manners so she can get out in the world with you
- We accommodate your interests, abilities, and comfort level with truly personalized service
You don’t have to leave the Capital District for some good old Southern Hospitality – just give All Dawgs a call!
- Most of our training staff are Certified Professional Dog Trainers - Knowledge Assessed (CPDT-KA)
- Most of our trainers are certified American Kennel Club Canine Good Citizen (CGC) evaluators
- All our trainers continually develop their craft by taking continuing education dog training classes, workshops, and seminars
- All Dawgs is one of the only Capital District canine training centers with the expertise to accept Pit Bulls and aggressive dogs