All Dawgs Trains Good Dogs
A polite, well-behaved dog makes everyone smile. She respects you, and listens to what you say. She’s friendly and gets along with everyone – whether she knows them or not. She is a companion you can take almost anywhere to do just about anything.
All Dawgs trains dogs for a pedigree in politeness by teaching them socially appropriate responses to everyday situations. Good behavior and manners are skills that your dog can learn with practice – and learned much faster with our Certified Professional Dog Trainers personally showing you how to train your dog.
Together, we transform your dog's behavior from naughty to nice with:
Dog Training Classes
for puppies and adult dogs in basic obedience, rally sports, therapy dog preparation, and more. Learn More >
Private Dog Training Sessions
in housetraining, family manners, and whatever specific behavior problems you want solved. Learn More >
- Come to a friendly, welcoming atmosphere where you and your dog can feel at home
- We teach your dog proper manners so she can get out in the world with you
- We accommodate your interests, abilities, and comfort level with truly personalized service
- Most of our training staff are Certified Professional Dog Trainers - Knowledge Assessed (CPDT-KA)
- Most of our trainers are certified American Kennel Club Canine Good Citizen (CGC) evaluators
- All our trainers continually develop their craft by taking continuing education dog training classes, workshops, and seminars
- All Dawgs is one of the only Capital District canine training centers with the expertise to accept Pit Bulls and aggressive dogs